Dating apps may have eased the lives of people to some extent, but they have also given rise to a lot of heinous crimes. There have been several instances of fake ids, cheating and fraud on dating and matrimonial apps.
However, the sudden rise in murders and killings has become a matter of concern.
Dating apps were originally made to help people meet their lovers who did not bump into their lovers in classrooms, tuitions, college or some empty corridor. However, the gross misuse of the apps has led to rise in scammers, leak of sensitive information and address of young girls and threat to life.
So, it is high time that teenagers should be extremely carefully as to who they match and swipe right. One should identify the red flags before they proceed with the relationship or make the match in person and give them their address or give them your WhatsApp number.
If a match is making you uncomfortable, it is very easy to block and report them. You can block a person on Bumble by different ways - via their profile, and via a conversation.
There are a few steps you need to follow to block and report a person in Bumble.
Follow the below given steps to block someone from their profile:
– Scroll to the bottom of the profile of the person you want to block. Tap "Hide & Report" button.
– You will be asked to choose the report reasons and include any additional comments for the moderation team.
– You can write down the reasons why you want to report a person in the designated area.
– Tap "Submit report".
Report through chat/conversation if the person is sending you unwanted messages:
–Open your chat with the person you want to block. Tap on the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner.
– Specify the reason why you want to report or block a person and then tap on the submit button.
– Once the report is sent, the moderation team of Bumble will review your request.