• otv

Tag: Electric Shock

Odisha-family-electrocution
Odisha: Pregnant Woman, Father-In-Law Die Of Electrocution

Rayagada: In a tragic incident, two members of a family including an expectant mother were electrocuted to death on Saturday in Thangapada village of Rayagada district. The deceased persons have been identified as 65-year-old Dauni Mandika and his daughter-in-law Sumitra who was 4-months pregnant. At first, Mandika suffered an electric shock when he came in […]

Child-Death
Five Electrocuted To Death In Separate Incidents In Odisha

Bolangir: As many as five persons were killed in electrocution incidents in separate parts of the State today. In the first instance, a couple died after suffering electric shock at Agalpur village under Loinsinga Police Station in Bolangir district. The couple has been identified as Hemant Nag and Rajini. As per reports, Rajini got electrocuted […]

Bonai
Locals Ransack Electric Office As Farmer Dies Of Electrocution

Sundergarh: Tension erupted at Bonai electric office in the district today morning after local residents of Sanagogua village ransacked the office premises following death of a farmer due to alleged electrocution. According to reports, the farmer identified as Syamaghan Sahu was ploughing his farmland when one of his two bullocks accidentally came in contact with […]

death-due-to-electrocution
Man, Son Electrocuted To Death In Sundergarh District

Sundergarh: A pall of gloom descended on Garada village under Bisra Police limits of Sundargarh district this afternoon after a man and his son were electrocuted to death. The deceased have been identified as Phagu Sahu and his 19-year-old son Prakash. According to reports, Phagu came in contact with a live electricity wire while he […]

Kasturba-Muniguda
School Girl Electrocuted To Death In Rayagada

Rayagada: In a fateful incident, a class VII girl student of Kasturba Residential School in Kumudabali was electrocuted to death after accidentally coming in contact with a live wire on Wednesday. The minor student, Nandini Kadraka, died after she touched a livewire hanging from one of the walls of the hostel room. The incident took […]

tension-in-hospital
Doctor thrashed after refusing to refer electrocuted youth

Khurda: Tension ran high at Banapur Hospital today as locals of Khuntapalli village thrashed a doctor after he refused to refer an electrocuted youth to other hospital. According to sources, one Sushanta Sahoo of Khuntapalli village suffered an electric shock early morning today and was immediately rushed to Banapur hospital. After check-up, a doctor of […]