2 minors among 3 of Odia family charred to death in Bengaluru
Bengaluru/Bhubaneswar: In a shocking incident, 3 members of an Odia family staying in Bengaluru were charred to death after a fire broke out inside their house due to cooking gas (LPG) leakage.
The deceased have been identified as Prasant Mahakud, his 10-year-old son, Aditya and 2-year-old daughter, Manisha. According to sources, Prasant’s wife had a narrow escape as she was inside the bathroom.
As per information, Prasant is a resident of Sathigaon under Bahanaga block in Balasore and was working in a plastics plant in Bengaluru.