Weight Loss Tips: Lose weight, Reduce Belly Fat With These 9 Fat Burning Habits
Desperate to shed some kilos? You should be aware that exercise alone isn’t the key to burn fats and reduce belly fat. There should be a proper diet plan, your body should get sufficient rest, and then exercise comes into play.
Here are a few fat burning habits that might reduce your belly fat and help you lose weight:
1. Stock up on fiber: Yes, Fiber helps you lose fat by fighting hunger pangs and lowering the insulin levels. You should be eating at least 25-35 grams of fiber a day.
2. Eat more protein and veggies: Protein and veggies help you lose fat even when you are not working out. Spinach, beef, eggs, kale and black beans are good examples.
3. Avoid white carbs: If you seriously want to reduce weight, don’t eat too many simple carbs with low nutritional value. These include pasta, bread, rice, potatoes and fried foods.
4. Construct a meal plan: Put together healthy meals and alternate a new meal every few weeks for a little variety.
5. Increase water intake: Water transfers important nutrients throught out your obody. Stay away from high-calorie drinks like soda and juice but drinking tea and coffee without white creamer is fine.
6. Cheat yourself once in a week: Take one day out of the week to break your diet. It turns out that a cheat day helps improve fat loss by maintaining your metabolic rate.
7. Cardio in moderation is key: Cardio helps burn fat but remember, too much cardio will send your body into a catabolic state. This is when your body switches from burning fat to burning muscle. It is advisable to keep your cardio workout to four 30-minute sessions per week.
8. Your body needs rest: Many of the fat burning processes take place while you are asleep. Sleeping anywhere between 6 to 10 hours gives your body enough time to burn that fat away.
9. Be patient: Losing body fat can be difficult. Everyone’s body is different and what may work for others may not work for you. But these steps will definitely keep you healthy.
NOTE: It is always advisable to consult a doctor before following any diet plan for weight loss.