Six persons injured in cylinder blast

8

Berhampur: At least six persons, including a 13-year old girl, sustained burn injuries when a cooking gas cylinder burst in a residential house at Lala Street here today, police said.

The injured were admitted to MKCG Medical College and Hospital here.

Two women, with over sixty percent burn injuries, were in serious condition and shifted to Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh, the police said.

One of the injured woman was working as lecturer in Science College, Hinjili.

The house was also damaged in the incident.

The police suspect that the cylinder burst due to a leak in the connecting rubber pipe, the police said.

You might also like

Comments

Loading...