Land grab by Champua MLA: Eviction enters second day

10

Champua: Eviction on land encroached by Champua MLA Sanatan Mahakud entered its second day today. While 85% of the boundary wall built on the encroached land was demolished on the first day, the rest 15% was razed today. According to sources, four bulldozers were deployed to carry out the demolition.

The cow shed built on the encroached land will be demolished after evacuation of livestock inside the shed. According to Champua sub-collector, 5 days’ time has been sought to evacuate the cows inside the shed after which it will be demolished.

Police administration has deployed four platoons of forces to prevent any untoward incident at the eviction spot. On the other hand, section 144 continued in the area for the second day.

You might also like

Comments

Loading...