Viral News Updates

IPL 2024: Punjab Kings’ accidental player Shashank Singh’s super show sparks meme fest, netizens tar
IPL 2024: Punjab Kings’ accidental player Shashank Singh’s super show sparks meme fest, netizens target Preity Zinta

As the Punjab Kings’ team including Preity Zinta are in a celebration mood, the netizens haven’t forgotten how the franchise reacted when Shashank Singh was signed mistakenly. Watch how netizens responded to the situation with hilarious memes.

Martyred Army man's wife runs roadside food stall, her simplicity is winning hearts; watch
Martyred Army man's wife runs roadside food stall, her simplicity is winning hearts; watch

In a world full of complexities, simplicity and innocence are two qualities that stand out. Simplicity has a natural charm that effortlessly connects with people. It speaks volumes and captures hearts with its pure essence and genuine appeal. On the other hand, innocence is a precious quality that fosters purity of heart and sincerity of intentions. Moreover, these also remind us of the beauty and goodness that still exist.

Groom reaches wedding venue in car adorned with potato chips packets
Groom reaches wedding venue in car adorned with potato chips packets

The groom makes a dashing entry in the car, leaving the onlookers' sight fixed on their eyes. Many were quick to grab their phones and recorded the unusual sight on their smartphones.

  • Friday, 05 April 2024
Soldier returns home, heartbroken to see wife with another man; 'staged' video goes viral
Soldier returns home, heartbroken to see wife with another man; 'staged' video goes viral

Going by the growing trend of infidelity in relationships, the 80s and the 90s kids seem to be the last generation who had innocent parents.

College students rock dance floor on Shahid Kapoor’s ‘Laal Peeli Akhiyan’ during farewell – Watch
College students rock dance floor on Shahid Kapoor’s ‘Laal Peeli Akhiyan’ during farewell – Watch

After a string of flops, the actor redefined his stardom with Kabir Singh, Padmavaat, web series Farzi. Lately, his rom-com ‘Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya’ also proved to be a crucial film in his career, with the songs becoming chartbusters.

Groom jumps on stage to dance with mother-in-law, steals hearts online
Groom jumps on stage to dance with mother-in-law, steals hearts online

The video has been flooded with comments expressing admiration for the gesture, with many lauding the groom’s demonstration of love and respect.

Husband loves wife only 72%, reason for the remaining 28% has internet ROFL
Husband loves wife only 72%, reason for the remaining 28% has internet ROFL – Watch

“28% GST on luxury items,” the man replies again. This leaves the wife stunned who walks out of the lift.

Escaping jaws of death: Buffalo miraculously escapes from pride of lions; watch
Escaping jaws of death: Buffalo miraculously escapes from pride of lions; watch

Only the lucky ones can escape the jaws of death. But could you ever imagine a buffalo escaping from the deadly jaws of a lion? Here we bring one such video in which a buffalo miraculously escaped from a pride of lions.

Uber ride turns nightmare: Noida man charged Rs 5.99 crore as waiting charge for auto ride!
Uber ride turns nightmare: Noida man charged Rs 5.99 crore as waiting charge for auto ride!

Deepak Tenguriya, booked an auto through Uber India, in the early hours of Friday. His expected fare was just Rs 62. However, when Deepak reached his destination, he received a bill worth Rs 7.66 crore.

India's 2011 World Cup win: Emotional moment recreated by Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, Shikhar Dhawan
India's 2011 World Cup win: Emotional moment recreated by Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, Shikhar Dhawan lookalikes; watch

Recently, the proud and emotional moment at Wankhede Stadium from 2011 World Cup victory has been recreated by lookalikes of Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni and Shikhar Dhawan.

Actress Deepika Padukone’s lookalike has left the internet smitten
Actress Deepika Padukone’s lookalike has left the internet smitten, seen video yet?

With over 125K followers, Rijuta is an avid social media user and often treats her fans and followers with adorable videos and pictures.

Idli Burger! Mumbai street vendor leaves food lovers fuming with his new twist
Idli Burger! Mumbai street vendor leaves food lovers fuming with his new twist

The viral video begins with the street vendor slicing a large-sized idli into half. He then adds a mix of spices, schezwan sauce, mayonnaise and green chutney. Like burger, he layers the ‘Idli Burger’ with onions, tomatoes, capsicum, grated cheese, carrots and beet.

Zomato delivery boy studies for UPSC in traffic jam
‘Sapne aur Majbori’: Zomato delivery boy studies for UPSC in traffic jam – Watch

The viral clip shows the delivery agent engrossed in his UPSC lessons amidst the chaotic surroundings.

  • Sunday, 31 March 2024
  • UPSC
Stray dog scares girls making Instagram reels on road– Watch
Stray dog scares girls making Instagram reels on road– Watch

Popular Instagram page Laughtercolours shared the video and wrote, “Bruh saved us from cringe reels.”

 IAS officer shares woman's struggle
‘Kam hai karna padta hai’: IAS officer shares woman's struggle to ensure a clean railway station

Video shows diligent cleaning woman at railway station scrubbing paan stains. IAS officer's post urges action against public space disrespect, promotes appreciation for cleanliness workers.

scrollToTop