30 houses gutted as fire breaks out in Soro
Soro: As many as 30 houses of 13 families gutted after a major fire broke out at Adibasi sahi in Badasahi village under Oupada block here late on Saturday night.
According to sources, a woman was also injured in the fire mishap.
Being informed about the incident, fire tenders from Nilagiri and Khaira rushed the spot but till then all the houses have gutted completely.
Also read: 20 houses gutted in Dhenkanal village
Though the exact reason behind the fire is unknown, short circuit is suspected as the reason behind the mishap.
More details are awaited.