Are you tired of searching for package tracking emails in your inbox after placing an online order? Don't worry, Google-owned free email service, Gmail, has introduced a 'package tracking' feature to help you with this.
It displays delivery details in your inbox along with a tracking number. Here, you will get to know how to enable the 'package tracking' feature in Gmail.
Gmail 'package tracking' feature:
The 'package tracking' feature in Gmail displays all the important details such as the expected arrival date and the current status of the order.
Moreover, it provides labels like 'Arriving tomorrow' or 'Delivered today' for quick information. Users need to enable this feature in Gmail's settings to receive updates on package delivery in their inbox.
How to activate the 'package tracking' feature in Gmail with these easy steps:
• Open the Gmail app on your mobile device.
• Click the three-horizontal line menu situated in the upper left corner.
• Navigate to the bottom and select 'Settings'.
• Pick the Gmail account you want to enable package tracking for.
• In the General tab, toggle on the 'Package tracking' option.
Once you've turned on this feature, Gmail will utilise the tracking numbers to automatically find order statuses and show them in your inbox. So, go ahead and enable the 'package tracking' feature in Gmail to stay updated on your package delivery.