The Planning and Monitoring Division National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up the post of one computer programmer.
The recruitment will be under the project titled "Development of Management Information System (MIS) for the PAC Programmes of the NCERT Constituent Units.
" As per the advertisement, the appointment will be purely on temporary basis and the last date to apply for the post is December 24, 2021.
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021: Apply For 58 Posts As Registration Ends Tomorrow, Check Eligibility & Other CriteriaRead More
NCERT Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Essential: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA with minimum 55% marks or equivalent for general category (50% Marks or equivalent in the case of SC/ST/PH).
- Skill in creation & maintenance of Website and Content Management System PHP, DBMS (MS Sql) (Sql Server), HTML, HTMLS, CSS, Java Script, J Query.
- Designing and organizing data and Computer Programming - Proficiency in data management software & Information systems management, MIS preparation, Data Analysis & Data Management.
Age limit: Not more than 40 years as on date of interview (5 years relaxation in case of SC/ST/PH candidates)
Remuneration: Rs 29,000 per month (Consolidated)
- Post is contractual against the PAC programme with no provision of increment in the remuneration and it will not provide any claim for regular employment in NCERT.
- The candidate already in job should forward their application through their employer or bring 'No Objection Certificate" at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview or joining the post. -
The selected candidate will have to join immediately.