Recipient of several awards including two SIIMA Awards and one Filmfare Awards South nominations, the stunning Lavanya Tripathi celebrates her birthday today. Born in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, she grew up in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Born to a lawyer practicing in the High Court and Civil Court, her mother is a retired teacher. She has two elder siblings, one brother, and a sister. After completing her schooling in Dehradun, she moved to Mumbai where she graduated in Economics.
As the bubbly actress turns a year older today, let’s delve into a few unknown facts about her.
1. During an interview, Lavanya said she always wanted to be in the showbiz. However, her father asked her to finish her studies first. She started with modeling and soon appeared in commercials and moved into TV shows.
2. She had won the title of Femina Miss Uttarakhand during her school days.
3. She made her acting debut in the Hindi television show Pyaar Ka Bandhan.
4. Her first Telugu film was ‘Andala Rakshasi’ after a friend suggested she audition for the role. She won the Best Debutante Award at the CineMAA Awards.
5. She achieved more stardom after she appeared alongside Vishnu Manchu in her second film ‘Doosukeltha’.
6. She also made her Tamil debut in 2014 in ‘Bramman’ in which she played an aspiring journalist.
7. Lavanya gained more stardom after she appeared opposite Nagarjuna in ‘Soggade Chinni Nayana’.
8. The gorgeous beauty met Telugu actor Varun Tej during the filming of their film ‘Mister’ and eventually started dating. The duo later went on to work together in Antariksham 9000KMPH.
9. After secretly dating for a few years, they had a destination wedding in Tuscany, Italy on November 1, 2023.