Navratri 2020: Top Wishes, Messages To Send Your Loved Ones
Image Source: Twitter
Every year, there comes a period in the Pratipada Tithi, Ashwin Shukla Paksh (waxing phase of the moon) when the holy 10 day period of Navratri begins. This festive season is symbolic of the triumph of good over evil and also a time to celebrate and seek blessings from Maa Durga. The Goddess arrives in a different incarnation each day which represents a different set of characteristics and blessings from the almighty.
The tenth day of this holy period also called as “Dashami” has two stories and symbolic meanings associated with it. The first one is when Rama defeated Ravana which is celebrated by burning the later’s effigies and the second one is associated with Goddess Durga defeating the demon, “Mahishasur” who had been granted the boon of “one who cannot be killed by a man” which led to the powerful Goddess beheading him. The Goddess is thus also called “Mahishasur Mardini” which translates to the “the one who killed Mahishasur.”
Despite this year being different in terms of the celebrations of the festival due to the Covid pandemic, one can always celebrate in an intimate gathering with loved ones. Here are some endearing Whatsapp messages and quotes to send to your loved ones for this year’s festivities.
1) It is that time of the year when Maa Durga visits the Earth from her heavenly abode. Let us celebrate her arrival and seek her blessings for a better future.
2) Nothing can replace the peace and happiness that Maa Durga brings to our homes each year. Here’s celebrating the victory of Maa Durga over Mahishasura, the demon who spread hatred. Let us celebrate the triumph of the good over the evil — a very Happy Navratri to you and your family.
3) May this Navratri bring happiness in your life. Hatred be far apart from your life. Happy Navratri.
4) This Navratri, let us get inspired by Maa Durga and destroy all the evil that is within us. Let us hope and pray that the world becomes a better place for our future generations. Jai Mata Di.
5) Maa Durga will surely bestow her 9 forms of blessings for you and your family: Fame, Name, Wealth, Prosperity, Happiness, Education, Health, Power and Commitment. Happy Navratri!
6) Navratri, the festival of nine days and nine nights, comes as a resurrecting event to kindle our spirits and imbibe new confidence in us. May this festival lead us from ignorance to wisdom and from darkness to light.
7) May the hues, beauty, bliss and happiness of Navratri stay with you forever. May the Goddess fulfil all your wishes. Happy Sharad Navratri 2020.
8) I wish that Goddess Durga is always there to protect you from all problems in life. May this Navratri be full of happiness and good health for you. Happy Navratri to you and your family.
9) Navratri is here with a festive atmosphere. Feel the spirit and have fun, As all the family celebrates as one. Happy Navratri 2020 to you!