Weight Loss Magic: Japanese Technique To Lose Belly Fat Fast [Watch]
It is very important to maintain an ideal weight or else you could be inviting diseases and ailments at a very young age. There are some areas where the fat gets accumulated. These include belly, thighs, hips and upper arms. Protruding belly and heavy hips and thighs look bad and pose huge problems if you want to wear fashionable clothes. With exercise and proper diet, it is possible to lose overall weight of the body. But the visceral belly fat is quite stubborn and is difficult to lose.
Japanese Technique To Lose Belly Fat Fast
The technique was accidentally discovered by Mike Ryosuke, a Japanese actor that helped him lose 13 kg weight and 4.7 inches from the waist in just a few weeks. Interestingly, the actor did not do this exercise to lose weight but as a measure to get relief from back pain. It was an exercise prescribed by his doctor that takes only 2 minutes to perform.
Termed as Long-breath diet by Ryosuke in this technique you have to stand in a certain position taking a three-second breath and exhale strongly for seven seconds. It is a fact that breathing exercises can help to lose weight. Rather many European doctors have supported this claim saying that it is highly effective.
Fat is made up of oxygen, carbon, and hydrogen and when the oxygen we breathe reaches the fat cells they break down into water and carbon. So more oxygen the body uses, more fat the body burns.
Performing Japanese Fat-Belly Reducing Exercise
This exercise has to be performed every day starting from 2 minutes to a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Stand up and push your one leg forward and keep the other leg back.
- Strain the buttocks and transfer all the bodyweight to back foot.
- Slowly start inhaling for around 3 seconds with arms lifted above the head.
- Next, start exhaling forcefully for 7 seconds simultaneously straining all the body muscles.
- This exercise not only helps you to lose belly fat but also strengthens the muscles of the body and increase metabolism.