Why AI will save the world: More empathetic than humans and should be built fast, says VC Marc Andreessen
Experience a new level of convenience on WhatsApp for Android and iOS with the introduction of photo caption forwarding in the latest update.
The new WhatsApp update brings photo caption forwarding to Android and iOS users.
If you're keen to try the new features, follow our simple guide.
Forwarding photos with captions on WhatsApp
- Launch the updated WhatsApp app on your smartphone.
- Open an individual chat window or group chat that contains a photo with a caption.
- Long-press the photo to select it and then tap the forward button located at the top of the screen.
- From the list of contacts that appears on the next page, select the ones you want to share the photo with. Note that there is now a new section at the bottom of the screen that displays the photo and caption.
- Tap the Send button to share the photo with the caption.
- If you don't want to include the caption, simply tap the 'x' button located at the top-right of the caption.
- If you want to add your own caption to the photo, tap the 'x' icon.