Linking your WhatsApp account to multiple devices has become easier than ever before. It is now possible due to a new WhatsApp app for Windows. It almost works like the app you use on your phone and it's faster and easier to use on many different devices.
This means your chats will stay the same on all your devices, even if your phone is not connected to the internet. And don't worry; your chats are still safe and private!
In a tweet, WhatsApp said;
No charger, no problem. Now you can link WhatsApp to up to 4 devices so your chats stay synced, encrypted, and flowing even after your phone goes offline 🖥️ 📲— WhatsApp (@WhatsApp) March 23, 2023
If you want to use WhatsApp on more than one device, you can do it easily! Here are some simple steps to link your account to your main phone.
How to link multiple devices on WhatsApp:
1. Open WhatsApp on your main phone.
2. Click on the "Settings" options and then click on "Linked Devices."
3. Tap on "Link a New Device" and Now verify the fingerprint Lock.
4. To connect a second device like a Windows Desktop, open a web browser and go to web.whatsapp.com.
5. Use your second device to scan the QR code on the web page.
6. Wait for your devices to sync up. Then you will be able to see your chats on the second device.
7. You can repeat these steps to link even more devices.
These devices will stay connected to your account as long as they're connected to the internet. If you want to disconnect a device, you can simply log out of the WhatsApp app on that device.