The current age of artificial intelligence is causing a stir among people due to the emergence of AI tools that instill fear.
Recently, a chatbot, fueled by an algorithm using personal life data to foresee the future, has raised concerns.
Scientists have even developed an AI death calculator, named ‘life2vec,’ which rivals other models predicting life outcomes.
In today's digital landscape, AI technology has progressed significantly, and one intriguing application gaining attention is the 'AI Death Calculator.'
This innovative tool uses artificial intelligence to estimate life expectancy based on current lifestyle data. It is entirely free to use online.
This tool predicts when you might pass away and assesses your finances as that time approaches.
The Life2vec AI Death Calculator was developed by international experts from Denmark and the US, as mentioned in the Death Calculator AI report.
The AI Death Calculator uses cutting-edge algorithms, considering factors such as age, health habits, family history, and lifestyle choices.
Some calculators even sync with wearable devices for real-time health updates, ensuring accurate estimations.
Users can easily access the AI Death Calculator online for free, making it a convenient and valuable resource for those curious about their potential lifespan.
Here's how to use the tool:
- Visit the Death Calculator AI tools on the homepage.
- Click on 'Try it for free,' which will redirect you to the CrushOn AI platform.
- Click on 'Start Chat' and submit the required details, including age, adherence to guidelines, etc.
- Log in, chat with the AI chatbot, and input details like age, weight, height, daily calorie intake, and exercise level.
- The AI algorithms will analyse your data against health statistics, providing an estimated range or average lifespan.
- You will receive personalised insights and tips on potentially extending your life based on your unique profile.
The chatbot, trained on data from 2008 to 2016, operates similarly to ChatGPT.
It can answer questions like ‘death within four years,’ with a 74% accuracy rate.
However, it is essential to note that AI Death Calculator results are not definitive predictions but estimates based on available data and algorithms.
They should guide healthier lifestyle choices rather than be considered absolute prophecies.