Chicken Bhuna Masala is one of the most popular Indian chicken dishes. Boneless chicken pieces are smeared in tomato-based gravy and cooked in the fresh fragrance of ginger, garlic, and Bhuna masala.
Ingredients For Chicken Bhuna Masala
- 1 kg Chicken
- 5 tbsp Oil
- 1 Inch Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Black Cardamom
- 5 Green Cardamoms
- 10 Peppercorns
- 10 Cloves
- 1 ½ inch Ginger (chopped)
- 6 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 5 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 7 Onions (chopped)
- 5 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander Seed Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 cup Yogurt (beaten)
- ¼ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves
Chicken Bhuna Masala Prepartaion Method
- First heat oil in a Pan then add Cinnamon Stick, Black Cardamom, Green Cardamoms, Peppercorns, and Cloves sauté it for few seconds. Now add Ginger (chopped), Garlic Cloves (chopped) and Green Chillies (chopped).
- Next, sauté this for a minute on a high flame, then add onion (chopped) and Salt. Now mix it all together and sauté till the onion turn brown.
- Next, add Tomatoes (chopped), Red chilli Powder, Turmeric powder and Coriander Seed Powder then sauté it for a minute.
- Now add the Chicken and sauté this for five minutes on a high flame, then add Garam Masala Powder and Yogurt (beaten). Again sauté it for 5 minutes on a low flame, then add Coriander Leaves (chopped) on top.
- Next, cover it and let it cook for 15-20 minutes on a low flame. After 20 minutes remove it in a serving bowl then garnish it with Dried Fenugreek Leaves and your Chicken Bhuna Masala is ready to serve.