RRB Recruitment June 2018: Here’s the detail for over 30 JE posts
The South Western Railway has invited application from interested and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Engineer (JE). The JE vacancy will be filled through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE).
The last date to apply for the position is June 17, 2018.
RRB JE Vacancy Detail 2018
Total No. of Post: 33
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
GDCE for selection to the Post of Junior Engineer/Drawing, Design & Estimation (for Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecom) in Level – 6 of 7 th CPC over South Western Railway.
The serving regular employees of Divisions/Units/Workshops/Headquarters of South Western Railway and Rail Wheel Factory/Yelahanka (RWF/YNK) except RPF/RPSF personnel, Law Assistant, Catering Inspector & Accounts Cadre irrespective of the cadre in which they are working may register their applications for GDCE ONLINE within the stipulated date and time as per the instructions
- Department & Educational Qualification:
- Electrical – Three years Diploma in (a) Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. [As per RBE No.92/2014]
- Civil Engg. – (a) Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration or (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. [As per RBE No.92/2014]
- Mechanical – Three years Diploma in (a) Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/Manufacturing/Mechatronics/Industrial/ Machining/Instrumentation & Control/ Tools & Machining/ Tools & Die Making/Automobile/Production Engineering or (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Manufacturing/Mechatronics/Industrial/Machining/ Instrumentation & Control/Tools & Machining/Tools & Die Making/Automobile/Production Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. [As per RBE No.92/2014]
- Signal & Telecom – Three years Diploma in (a) Electrical/Electronics/ Information Technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. [As per RBE No.25/2016]
- Medical Fitness: The candidates should be FIT in Cey – One (C-I) Medical Classification.
The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST candidates reckoned as on the date of notification.
Single stage Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by document verification & Medical Examination
For details, click here.