BREAKING: Railways Recruitment March 2018: Apply for various posts now
Kapurthala/Bhubaneswar: This year is going to be an outstanding one for the lakhs of Railway job aspirants as several vacant posts in the national transporter is expected to be filled this year only. Rail Coach Factory (RCF), Kapurthala has released a notification for the recruitment of 195 Apprentice vacancies in relevant trades. Read on.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by March 19, 2018.
Rail Coach Factory Vacancy Details
Total: 195 Apprentice Posts
Name of the Trade
- Fitter: 55
- Welder (G & E): 50
- Machinist: 17
- Painter: 09
- Carpenter: 16
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 06
- Electrician: 28 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 04
- AC & Ref. Mechanic: 10
Candidates applying should be 15 to 24 years of age as on 17-02-2018. Meanwhile, age relaxation is admissible by 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Candidates should have passed 10th class exam or its equivalent with 50% of marks from a recognized board.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit.
Candidates will have shell out Rs100 (bank demand draft/ Indian Postal Order) in favour of PFA/ RCF/ Kapurthala.
How to Apply
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
- Visit the official website: www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click “Online Application for Apprentice 2018”
- Complete registration and log in again with the formed Log in ID
- Fill all the details and submit form
- Download and take printout of online application for future references