• otv

Tag: Short Circuit

Fire At COVID Hospital
Fire Erupts Near COVID Ward Of Bhadrak District Hospital, No Injuries Reported

Panic gripped the Bhadrak District Headquarters Hospital (DHH) after the Diesel Generator (DG) room located adjacent to the COVID ward caught fire on Thursday.

charred to death Odisha
'Berhampur Co-Op Society Secy Was Murdered, It Wasn't Electric Short Circuit'

Berhampur: Days after police recovered the half-burnt body of K Jagannath Patro, Secretary of Cooperative Society in Lochapada under Sadar Police limits in Berhampur, from inside the office, his wife lodged a complaint alleging that it was not an accident rather a pre-planned murder. While initial reports suggested that the victim died due to electrocution, […]

25 Houses Gutted In Blaze In Odisha Village

Berhampur: A fire suspected to have been sparked by a short-circuit gutted 25 ‘kaccha’ houses in a village in Ganjam district on Monday, officials said. No casualty was reported in the incident in Sunathara village, a fire brigade official said. Loss of property is pegged at around Rs 6 lakh in the blaze that was […]

Fire breaks out at AIIMS Trauma Centre in Delhi

New Delhi: A fire broke out on the ground floor of the AIIMS Trauma Centre here on Sunday near one of the operation theatres, the Delhi Fire Service said. A call was received at 6.13 pm about the incident, following which 12 fire tenders were rushed to the spot, Chief Fire officer Atul Garg said. […]

Another garment showroom in Cuttack catches fire

Cuttack: Properties worth lakhs of rupees were damaged after a fire broke out at a garment showroom in Cuttack today. It is for the second time within a month that a fire mishap at such a commercial establishment has been reported from the city. As per reports, the fire broke out at around 12.30 PM […]

5 vehicles gutted in fire mishap in Sundergarh

Sundergarh: Five Tata Magic vehicles were reduced to ashes after a massive fire broke out in a garage at Rani Bagicha in Sundergarh town today. Two fire tenders were pressed into action to control the blaze. After an operation which lasted for hours, the fire fighters were able to bring the flames under control and […]

100 shops reduced to ashes in major blaze at Sambalpur

Sambalpur: The key city of western Odisha today woke up to a sad news as over 100 shops were gutted after fire broke out in Gol Bazar area here in the wee hours of Tuesday due to a suspected short circuit. Around ten fire fighting teams were pressed into service, which took around three hours […]