2 of family die due to suffocation in Berhampur

Berhampur: Two members of a family died due to suffocation while two others were admitted to the MKCG hospital in serious condition on Wednesday at Godabarisha Nagar here.
 
According to reports, the family members kept the generator running inside the room as there was no power supply. They also closed the doors before sleeping.
 
At around 2 am on Wednesday, after getting a call from the family when a relative of the deceased knocked the doors and did not get any response, he broke the doors and found four members in an unconscious state. He rushed the family to the hospital.
 
Sources said two of them, mother Anita Sahoo and daughter Saina were declared dead while two others, including father Ambuja Sahu and son Om, are undergoing treatment at the hospital.
}