Are you tired of the hassle of opening your camera app and fumbling around to start recording a video on your iPhone? There is a simple way to start your video recording with just one touch.
Here’s how to do it step-by-step: Creating a shortcut to record videos
The first thing you need to do is create a shortcut to record videos. Here are the steps:
- Open the Shortcuts application on your Apple device.
- Press the "Add" button.
- Click on "Add Action".
- In the search bar, type "Take Video" and select that option.
- Choose the camera you want to use (front or back).
- Select the video quality you want.
- Choose an icon for the shortcut by clicking on the icon in the Tap Bar and selecting the color you want.
- Change the name of the shortcut if you wish.
- Go to "Options" and click "Add to Home Screen".
- Press "Save".
That's it! Now you can start recording a video with just one tap of the shortcut on your home screen.
Using the back tap feature to open the camera:
But what if you want to open the camera app with just one tap in your device back side?
There's a feature for that! It's called "Back Tap" that allows you to open the camera app by tapping the back of your iPhone twice or three times.
Here's how to set it up:
- Go to "Settings" on your iPhone.
- Click on "Accessibility".
- Click on "Touch".
- Scroll down and click on "Back Tap".
- Choose whether you want to double tap or triple tap the back of your iPhone to open the camera app.
That's it! Now you can open the camera app with just one tap of the back of your iPhone.