If you need to urgently print your Aadhaar card in the e-Aadhaar format but don't want to share your password, you can unlock your Aadhaar card using these simple steps.
It's important to note that removing the password increases the risk of someone else accessing your Aadhaar details without your permission, and it's against the guidelines of UIDAI.
In this article, we'll cover two methods to remove the password from your e-Aadhaar card PDF.
Here's the step by step guide to remove password from E-Aadhaar:
- Download the E-Aadhaar Card PDF from the official website.
- Open the downloaded PDF in Google Chrome.
- Enter the correct password (first four letters of your name with the year in your DOB) to open the PDF.
- Select the Print button or press Ctrl + P if you're on a Windows computer or CMD + P if you're on a Mac.
- In the print dialogue box, change the destination of the file from Print to Save as PDF.
- Hit the Save button.
- Choose a location to save the new file.
- Tap on the Save option.
Remove password from E-Aadhaar card pdf using an alternate tool:
- Install PDF unlocker software.
- Click on the Unblock button to begin the process.
- Select the password protected E-Aadhaar card PDF.
- Once the file is opened, the program will display the permissions depending on the chosen E-Aadhaar card.
- Choose a location to save the new E-Aadhaar Card file.
- Click on the Unlock PDF option.
- Enter the correct password of your Aadhaar card in the 'Enter PDF Window' pop-up window.
By following these steps, you can easily remove the password from your e-Aadhaar card and access your Aadhaar details without entering the password.