The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has issued an important notification regarding the second phase registration for the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) 2021.
The window for registration was made active by the BSE on November 12 and the last date for submission of online registration is December 20, 2021.
As per the official notification, eligible candidates can submit online application form along with deposit of fee by November 20 (midnight). No extra time shall be given for submission of application form since fee shall be collected through online mode.
- Before going for registration, candidates need to read the instructions, eligibility and applicability for appearing at the OSSTET-2021(2nd). He/ She should login only if eligible for OSSTET.
- The instructions, guidelines for eligibility and applicability, format for continuing certificate and syllabus structure are available in the website www.bseodisha.ac.in.
Steps For Registration:
- On visiting the website, “Log in to your account” screen shall be displayed
- If already registered, enter your registered phone number & Password and Login to enter, otherwise click on “Click Here for New Registration” to register
- On clicking “Click Here for New Registration”, Registration OSSTET-2021(2nd) page will be displayed on the screen where you have to enter your Name, Password (to be created by you), re-type the password, enter Mobile No., e-Mail ID & caste category and then “Submit”.
- The candidate should enter his/ her correct caste. The caste entered cannot be corrected at later stage. According to the Caste entered, correct fee amount will be displayed in payment gateway.
- After clicking “Submit Button” you will be directed again to the “Login to you Account” screen where you have to enter your phone number & Password (created by you) and Login.
- After “Login” you will have to enter verification code which shall be sent in your registered mobile number and thereafter click on “Verify” button.
The Fee for OSSTET(2nd) is Rs 500- per candidate for General and SEBC and Rs 300- for ST and SC category of candidates.
For complete details, visit the official BSE Odisha website. Click here for the notification.