The Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET) of the National Council of Education Research & Training (NCERT) is looking for suitable candidates to recruit for the post of AR/VR/Virtual Labs based Digital Contents Developer.
As per the official notification, the vacancy is for two posts under the project ‘Development of Curriculum Based material on Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Simulation and Virtual Laboratory for School Education’.
The walk-in-interview will be held on December 10, 2021 at 9.00 am in Room No. 242, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET-NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016.
AR/VR/Virtual Labs based Digital Contents Developer -2 Posts
Remuneration: Rs.35,000 per month (consolidated)
Age: Below 40 year
Masters Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science/IT/ICT or equivalent with 55% marks or equivalent Grade. OR
Bachelors Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science/IT/ICT with 55% marks or equivalent grade and three years of relevant work experience.
- At least one/two years’ experience in building AR/VR/animation/simulation for the virtual laboratory, preferably on unity or unreal game engine.
- Development of android apps.
1. The minimum eligibility for each post has to be met. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions in terms of (i) educational qualifications (ii) experience
2. These posts are purely temporary and posts may increase/decrease as per need.
3. Candidates should bring and produce their original certificates along with bio-data in support of their degree and experiences at the time of interview and /or skill test if done through face-to-face mode.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. If selected, candidates may be required to join immediately.