After surgery, Salman to resume shooting in a week
Mumbai: Actor Salman Khan, who recently underwent a nerve surgery in the US, would resume shooting in a week`s time, family sources said.
Salman, who has been suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia, a nerve disorder that causes intense pain in the face, had left for the US on August 29 and successfully underwent the first surgery two days later.
"He is much better now and has been advised to take rest before he starts shooting for `Ek Tha Tiger`. Doctors are reviewing his health. This is not like you go for one sitting and it is done…hope all goes well," Salman`s brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri told PTI.
"He should resume shooting by September 10," he added. Salman would head to South Africa to shoot for Yash Chopra`s `Ek Tha Tiger`.
The `Dabangg` star has been suffering from the pain in his jaw since 2007 while shooting for `Partner`. It got worse last year, following which, he decided to undergo a surgery.
Salman`s recent release `Bodyguard` is on a record breaking spree.
"He is updated every day about `Bodyguard`. He is very much happy. This was an important release for him. He takes good and bad films in equal spirit," Atul said.
`Bodyguard`, starring Salman and Kareena Kapoor was released on Eid and has surpassed the record of `Dabangg` and `My Name is Khan`.