UPSC Recruitment 2018 for over 750 posts: Apply now
Name of the Exam: Civil Service (Prelims) Examination 2018
Candidates applying must be between 21-32 years of age as on 01-08-2018 OR Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1986 and not later than 01-08-1997.
Meanwhile, age Relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Candidates should have degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
The selection of the candidates will be done purely on the basis of Preliminary, Main Examination followed by an Interview.
Candidates required to shell out Rs 100 through online modes of payment. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ persons with Benchmark Disability candidates.
How to Apply
1. Have your scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature
2. Visit the website www.upsconline.nic.in
3. Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”
4. Select the Post desired to and click “Click Here (Part -I)”
5. Fill all the details and click “Continue”
6. It will generate your Registration-Id, retain it for further references
7. Make payment and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration
8. Login again by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth
9. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click “Submit”
10. After submission, download or take a print out of the finally submitted application for future references