Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2018: Apply for over 1850 posts
New Delhi/Bhubaneswar: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited has released recruitment notification for 1896 Jr.Engineer (JE), Maintainer, Asstt. Manager, Asstt. Programmer, Legal Assistant, Fire Inspector, Librarian, Office Assistant, Store Assistant pots.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply before February 26, 2018.
Note: All the recruitment will be done on contract basis.
DMRC Vacancy Details
- Section – A: 49 Posts
- Asstt. Manager /Electrical: 21
- Asstt. Manager/ S&T: 12
- Asstt. Manager/ Operations: 8
- Asstt.Manager/ Fire: 2
- Asstt.Manager/ Stores: 2
- Asstt.Manager/ Environment: 1
- Asstt.Manager/ IT: 3
- Section – B: 1523 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical: 192
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics: 135
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical: 87
- Jr.Engineer/ Civil: 24
- Jr.Engineer/ Environment: 02
- Asstt. Programmer: 09
- Legal Assistant: 04
- Fire Inspector: 10
- Librarian: 02
- Maintainer-Electrician: 317
- Maintainer-Electronic Mechanic: 530
- Maintainer – Ref & AC Mechanic: 33
- Maintainer – Fitter: 178
- Section – C: 92 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/ Electrical: 25
- Asstt. Manager/ S&T: 22
- Asstt. Manager/ Civil: 44
- Asstt. Manager/ Alignment Design: 01
- Section – D: 232 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical: 07
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics: 102
- Jr.Engineer/ Civil: 96
- Office Assistant: 14
- Store Assistant: 13
Candidates applying need to between 18 to 28 years of age as on January 1, 2018 OR born not earlier than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-2000.
Meanwhile, age relaxation is admissible by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC?ST candidates.
Candidates will be shortlisted and then called for Group Discussion & interview and then medical examination for Section A and C. After medical examination for Section B and D, CBT will be done for the selection.
Candidates applying under UR and OBC categories will have to shell out Rs 500 (exclusive of bank transaction). For SC/ ST/ PWD and Women candidates, it is Rs 250.
Note: The payments must be made online by using Credit/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website: www.delhimetrorail.com
- Click “Career” and select the post want t apply for
- Click “Click here to apply”
- Complete the registration and fill details of the Application form
- Take print out of online application form for future references
For details and about educational qualification, you can visit the official website.