Over 200 fall sick after consuming food

8
Bhubaneswar: More than 200 taken ill after consuming poisonous food in Golamundhakata village under Bangiriposi block of Mayurbhanj district last night.

According to sources, after taking the food in a social gathering, some invitees mostly women and children complained of feeling unwell and stomache ache. They too started loose motion and vomiting.

The victims then rushed to the district headquarter hospital in Baripada where the treatment is on. Condition of the affected are reportedly stable.

You might also like

Comments

Loading...