• otv

Tag: Asphyxiation

Manish Anurag Death Case
Manish Anurag Death Case: PM Report States He Died Due To Asphyxiation, One Detained

In a major breakthrough in the investigation into the death of senior journalist Navin Das’s son, Manish Anurag, the Commissionerate police on Tuesday detained one of the two persons who allegedly accompanied Manish in a car on Saturday night.

Death
Two labourers die of asphyxiation in Angul

Angul: Two labourers allegedly died of asphyxiation while they were sleeping inside a house at Gadashila village under NTPC Town Police limits of Angul district last night. Though the identity of the deceased is yet to be established, the labourers were reportedly from West Bengal. According to sources, they had arrived in Angul two days […]

suffocated-to-death
One suffocates to death inside septic tank, another critical

Nayagarh: One person died of asphyxiation while working inside an under-construction septic tank in Odagaon of Nayagarh district today. Condition of another person who was also working inside the tank is said to be critical. As per sources, two labourers had entered to open the centering of the septic tank constructed inside a house near […]

2 die of asphyxiation while cleaning septic tank

Bhubaneswar: Two manual scavengers died due to suspected asphyxiation while cleaning a septic tank in the IRC village area here on Wednesday. The deceased were identified as Gopabandhu Naik and Bibhuti Naik.Both belong to Cuttack district. The tragic incident took place on Wednesday afternoon while the duo was engaged in cleaning and repairing of the […]

3 Asphyxiation deaths
3 die of asphyxiation inside under-construction tank

Paralakhemundi: 3 persons died of asphyxiation inside an under-construction septic tank at Puduni village under Paralakhemundi police limits of Gajapati district. According to sources, another person has been admitted to hospital in critical condition. Also Read: 5-yr-old dies after treatment by quack The deceased have been identified as Hari Behera, Mina Behera and Chandrashekhar Guru. […]

Toxic gas kills five
Toxic gas kills five in Andhra

Vijayawada: Five workers died due to suspected inhaling of toxic gas in Andhra Pradesh’s West Godavari district on Thursday, police said. The incident occurred when they were cleaning a chemical tank at an aqua food processing plant at Mogalthur. The officials said investigations were on to find out if they died due to inhaling of any […]

couple
Odia couple dies of asphyxiation in J&K, another hospitalised

Kendrapara: An Odia couple, who went to Jammu and Kashmir to appear in Bachelor of Education (B Ed.) examination, died of asphyxiation on Friday in Bandipura area of Kashmir valley following emission of carbon monoxide from the room fire furnace. According sources, another couple, who were staying in the same room were hospitalised and are […]

ASPHYXIATION DEATH
2 die of asphyxiation after inhaling generator fumes

Bhawanipatna: In a tragic incident, two youths died and two others were in a critical condition because of asphyxiation after inhaling diesel-powered generator set fumes while sleeping in a closed room at Gokalama village under Thuamul Rampur police limits late last night. Bodies of the deceased, identified as Ranjan Relly, a resident of Saisuruni, and […]

dead
2 Odia labourers die of asphyxiation in Haryana

Bhubaneswar: In a tragic incident, two Odia labourers died of asphyxiation while cleaning a sewerage drain at Faridabad in Haryana on Saturday. The deceased has been identified as Umakanta Pradhan and Nalini Swain of Rajnagar area in Kendrapara district. More details are awaited.

172117
SUM hospital fire mishap: 19 deaths due to asphyxiation, confirms autopsy report

Bhubaneswar: The post mortem of 19 deceased, who lost their lives in SUM hospital fire mishap, confirmed their deaths are due to asphyxiation, said police commissioner YB Khurnia on Saturday. Talking to newsmen, Khurania, said, “We have received the post mortem reports of the 19 deceased from Capital Hospital authorities today.” “The autopsy report confirmed […]

132631
4 of family die of asphyxiation in latrine tank

Berhampur: In a shocking incident, four members of a family died of asphyxiation while working in an under construction latrine tank at Samanatarapur village under Jarada police limits in Ganjam district today. The deceased have been identified as Prashant Pradhan, Padmalochan Pradhan, Raju Pradhan and Santosh Pradhan of a family in the same village. Prashant […]

Asphixiation
Four die of asphyxiation

Sundergarh: In a tragic incident, four members of a family died of asphyxiation and two others fell seriously ill following the leakage of gas from a generator running inside a room at Dhutidhipa village of Balishankara block in Odisha’s Sundargarh district late on Sunday night. Reports said there was a marriage function at Dhutidhipa village […]