Seven families rendered homeless after fire mishap in Bhadrak

Bhadrak: Members of seven families were rendered homeless after 12 houses were gutted in a major fire that broke out at Patuli village under Dhamnagar block of Bhadrak district late on Monday night.

As per reports, the fire broke out in a house and spread to the adjoining houses within minutes in the congested locality. Properties including jewelleries worth lakhs of rupees, other household stuffs were reduced to cinders in the fire mishap, added sources.

By the time fire tenders reached the spot, the entire house had been reduced to ashes, informed sources.

Meanwhile, the exact reason behind the fire mishap is yet to be ascertained. An investigation is currently underway.