Cassian Baliarsingh

In a heartwarming display of familial affection, a groom stole the limelight after he joined his mother-in-law to dance on the stage during their wedding celebrations. The groom’s sweet gesture for his mother-in-law has captured the collective admiration of internet users.

The tender moment, captured on camera, was shared on Instagram and has since gone viral, igniting a wave of heartfelt responses. The viral video begins with the mother-in-law, clad in elegant traditional attire, gracefully dancing to ‘Damadji Angana Hai Padhare’ by Himesh Reshammiya, Kailash Kher and Subrat Sinha.

Soon, the groom joins the stage and dances with his mother-in-law, serving as a reminder of the profound connection forged not only between spouses but also between the extended family members.

The video has been flooded with comments expressing admiration for the gesture, with many lauding the groom’s demonstration of love and respect.

“Every mother deserves a son-in-law like him,” commented a user. Another user wrote, “I am blushing right now Just because my mom liked this reel 😌🤡😂😂😂”

Also Read | Husband loves wife only 72%, reason for the remaining 28% has internet ROFL – Watch

“Woww 🙌🏻❤️🙌 Sabko damad ji aise chaiyea to yr bahu bhi aisi bano tabhi to sab khush rahege 😇🥰☺,” wrote a third user.

“This is soooo soooo sooooo pure ❤❤❤Why i am blushing by seeing this😨😂💔,” commented another user.

scrollToTop