Google Assistant is a useful feature on Android phones that can help users complete tasks and access information with ease.
However, some users may find it annoying when Google Assistant turns on automatically, especially when their phone is in their pocket.
If you are one of these users, don't worry - you can easily disable Google Assistant on your Android phone.
To disable Google Assistant on your Android phone, you need to:
- Access the Google Assistant settings by visiting the Google Application on your smartphone.
- Click on the right side profile picture.
- Click on the settings tab and click on "Google Assistant".
- Select "General" from the All settings of Google Assistant.
- On the next page, turn off the toggle switch to disable Google Assistant on your phone.
If you have multiple Android phones, you'll need to repeat the same process on each device to disable Google Assistant.