Katrina Kaif Reveals Secret Behind Her Attractive Hot & Slim Body
Image Source: Instagram
Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif undoubtedly has a physique that every girl dreams of. Of course, Chikni Chameli drains out excessive sweat to maintain her well-toned body and her diet plans must be inspiring. But, many are still unaware about the secret behind her sexy figure. Finally, Katrina has revealed how she is maintaining her enviable body in an interview.
Katrina spilled the beans during an interview with GQ India. Her intense workout at the gym and healthy diet are included in the fitness routine of the actress. Let’s have a look at the different exercises and training which are parts of her regime.
1. Strength Training- The actress believes, strength training is as important as cardio as it helps to tone up muscles and speeds up metabolism as well as works on the body core. The actress has stunned moviegoers with her action avatar in movies including Bang Bang, Ek Tha Tiger, and Tiger Zinda Hai.
2. Pilates- The 36-year-old actress prefers Pilates to ensure her body remains flexible. Pilates might look simple but the truth is it requires immense core strength as well as focus. Kat has added Pilate in her routine.
View this post on Instagram
3. Combat- Action scenes shown in the movies require weeks and months of training for the actors. With her flexible body and strength, Kat seems to be flawless in the practice session. The Dhoom-3 actress implements different types of martial arts in her action scenes.
4. Yoga- It is undoubtedly the best exercise for both body and mind. Several actresses in the glamour world including Kat have been practicing yoga for a long time.
5. Cardio- If you are Kat’s admirer, you may not have missed getting a glimpse of her abs while the actress is in action. The actress has added cardio in her routine work which keeps her body toned especially her mid-section.
6. Dance- Katrina had set the screens on fire with her Chikni Chameli avatar in Agneepath and Malang song in Dhoom 3. If you hit the gym, then you might be attending a Zumba dance session. The dance session will not just help you to learn some dance moves, it will also give overall body workout. Dance forms like hip hop, contemporary, jazz, whacking and funk are the best dance forms that Kat constantly tries out to improve.
7. Diet- Well, eating right is the only mantra followed by Kat to keep her body fit. However, she excludes wheat, sugar, milk, alcohol, fried food and packaged food from her plate. She prefers eating nutritious whole food.