SBI PO 2017 final results declared! Check now
Bhubaneswar/New Delhi: The long wait is finally over for the students as the State Bank of India (SBI), on Tuesday, released the final results of SBI Probationary Officer (PO) 2017 recruitment examination that was conducted on June 4, 2017.
The candidates can check the complete list and download their letters from the official website of SBI. The result will also be shared via SMS to the respective candidates who have cleared the examination.
How to download the letters:
- Visit the official website of SBI – sbi.co.in/careers
- Click on the link for the Letter to Candidates under the Probationary Officer Recruitment
- Enter your Registration Number, Roll Number, and Date of Birth
- Submit the details.
- The candidate’s letter will be available on the screen
- Download the letter and take a print out for future use
The recruitment notification for 2,313 probationary officers was issued on February 6, 2017. The online registration process for the exam began on February 7 and continued till March 6, 2017.
You May Like: Railways Recruitment 2017: Group C vacancies! Apply now
The selection process for the same was held in two phases, through preliminary and main exam. A few group exercises and personal interview rounds were also conducted after the exams.
Note: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the SBI website www.sbi.co.in/careers for details and latest updates.