RBI Recruitment 2018: All the details you need to know
New Delhi/Bhubaneswar: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Consultant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before March 30, 2018.
The recruitment of the candidates will be done on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration for dispensaries of Reserve Bank of India, Ahmedabad (the Bank), at its (i) Main Office Building and La Gajjar Chambers (ii) Quarters located at Navrangpura and (iii) Near Subhash Bridge.
The applications should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource
Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Near Gandhi Bridge, Ahmedabad – 380014 on or before 30-03-2018.
- Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
iii. The Applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years
of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
- The applicants should have their own clinic/ dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries.
- The remuneration of the Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
- The Contract for engagement will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract.
Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants not called for interview.
Applicants shortlisted after the interview will be subjected to medical examination tests and other document verification process before engagement as Medical Consultant (MC).
Candidates selected for the panel will be appointed for the post as and when they fall vacant subject to their being found medically fit and then
acceptance of Terms and Conditions as per Annex – I and the Code of Conduct as per Annex – II.
The selected applicant has to sign Contract with the Bank before engagement as Medical Consultant (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration.
For all other necessary details, visit the official notification page here.