6 injured in gas cylinder blast in Bhadrak

45

Bhadrak: As many as six were injured when a cooking gas exploded in Uperadumuka village under Tihidi police limits of the district in morning hours of Thursday.

Sources said the accident occurred at Narayan Nayak’s house in the village. Two houses were gutted in the fire caused by the gas cylinder explosion.

The injured were rushed to Bhadrak district hospital and later shifted to SCB Medical College and Hospital, Cuttack, for better treatment, they added.

You might also like

Comments

Loading...