Mumbai blasts death toll rises to 23

8
Mumbai: Two more victims of the July 13 serial blasts, who had been admitted to the J.J. hospital in Mumbai, succumbed to injuries on Saturday, taking the death toll in the terror attack to 23.

Surender Singh Bisht (30) suffered major burn injuries in the blast at Zaveri Bazaar and died on Saturday morning, hospital sources said.

Another victim Ajay Verma (30), who also suffered deep burn injuries and head injury at Zaveri Bazaar blast, died on Saturday evening while undergoing treatment, the sources added.

Twenty two others are undergoing treatment at J.J. Hospital, including six still in a critical condition, the sources said.

Shripal Mujhapura (35), who suffered severe head injuries in the blast at Opera House, died at Harkisandas Hospital on Friday night.

Of the 12 injured persons admitted to Harkisandas hospital, five are still in critical condition, sources said.

A total of 129 persons were injured in the blasts while 23 have lost their lives till now.

You might also like

Comments

Loading...