Know the new parking charges at Bhubaneswar airport
Bhubaneswar: The Biju Patnaik International Airport (BPIA) authorities have implemented the new parking policy which brings into force a new set of guidelines for parking of vehicles inside the airport. Here’s a brief look at the new rules, which have come into effect from 1400 HRS on April 9, 2019.
- No charges will be applicable for private and commercial vehicles for pick and drop.
- Vehicles with contract carriage permit will be charged for Rs 40 as access fee.
- For two wheeler parking, Airport will charge Rs.10 for 30mins and Rs. 15 for up to 2 hrs. For parking duration from 2 to 7 hours, an additional charge of Rs.20 will be levied and for 24 hours the total parking fee will be Rs. 45.
- For four wheelers, the charges have been kept at Rs.20 for 30 mins and Rs.55 for up to 2 hrs.
- Vehicles like Tempo, SUV and minibus will be charged Rs.20 for 30 mins, Rs.60 for up to 2 hrs and Rs.180 for a duration of 24 hrs.
- Heavy vehicles like coaches, buses and trucks will be charged Rs. 30 for 30 mins, Rs.60 for up to 2 hrs and Rs 210 for a duration of 24 hrs.
- No fee will be charged for parking of Government vehicles.