List of 24 agreements inked between India, China
Beijing: India and China on Friday inked 24 agreements after talks between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Premier Li Keqiang here.
These are: Protocol on the setting up of consulates-general at Chengdu and Chennai, and extension of the consulate general of India in Guangzhou to include Jiangxi province.
* MoU in the field of vocational education and skill development;
* An action plan on cooperation in setting up of the Mahatma Gandhi National Institute for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship in Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar in Gujarat;
* MoU on consultative mechanism for cooperation in trade negotiations;
* MoU on cooperation between the ministry of external affairs of India and international department of the central committee of the Communist Party of China;
* Action plan to enhance cooperation in the railway sector (2015-16).
* MoU on education exchange programme.
* MoU on the cooperation in the mining and minerals sector.
* Space Cooperation Outline (2015-2020).
* Protocol on health and safety regulations on importing Indian rapeseed mealMoU between Doordarshan and China Central Television on cooperation in the field of broadcasting.
* Agreement on cooperation in the field of tourism.
* MoU on establishing India-China think-tanks forum.
* MoU between India’s Niti Aayog and the Development Research Centre, State Council of China.
* MoU between India’s ministry of earth sciences and the China Earthquake Administration for cooperation in earthquake science and earthquake engineering.
* MoU on cooperation in the field of ocean science, ocean technology, climate change, polar science and cryosphere.
* MoU on scientific cooperation between Geological Survey of India, ministry of mines of India and the China Geological Survey, ministry of land and resources of China in geoscience.
* MoU between the ministry of external affairs of India and ministry of foreign affairs of China on establishment of states/provincial leaders’ forum.
* Agreement on the establishment of sister-state/province relations between Karnataka and provincial government of Sichuan of China.
* Agreement on establishment of sister-city relations between Chennai and Chongqing of China.
*Agreement on establishment of sister-city relations between Hyderabad and Qingdao of China.
* Agreement on establishment of sister-city relations between Aurangabad and Dunhuang of China.
* MoU between the Indian Council for Cultural Relations and Fudan University on the establishment of a centre for Gandhian and Indian studies.
* MoU between Indian Council for Cultural Relations and Yunnan Minzu University on the establishment of a yoga college.