Valentine’s Day is all about love which defines respect, care and responsibility between two individuals. Only those fortunate, find the one with whom they grow old sharing all the ups and down in their life. On the V-Day, some find their way through it but some find it hard or to say, end up with rejection.
We have come up with something that may help you deal with such rejection ever in life:
- Rejection may push you into a state of depression and pile of sorrow but remember... It's Not The End Of The World!!
- Look for a positive side and don't get carried away in emotions... Let your tears flow out.
- You have to accept the truth with dignity. It's all about destiny.
- Be active socially and don't push into the world of depression by engaging in smoking or drinking. There's nothing wrong with you... You may have someone special out there in the world.
- Share your feelings with loved ones, parents, sisters, brothers, friends.
- Don't fill your heart with anger for the girl/boy... You have to acknowledge the other person’s emotions.
- Do not lose hope and if you are a student, focus on your career first. Don't forget that have some sort of responsibilities towards your parents, society and the country.