UPSC announces 64 vacancies under various ministries
Bhubaneswar/New Delhi: The Union Public Service Commission has announced vacancies for 64 posts under various Central Ministries. The last date of applying online for the posts is November 2, 2017.
The vacancies are as listed below:
1. Deputy Controller of Explosives, under Ministry of Commerce and Industry – 17 posts
2. Scientific Officer (Electrical), under Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution – 3 posts
3. Junior Technical Officer, Integrated Headquarters (Navy), under Ministry of Defence – 3 posts
4. Specialist Grade-III (Cardiology), under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – 1 post
5. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (ENT), under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – 3 posts
6. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Preventive and Social Medicine), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – 10 posts
7. Seven Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor (Psychiatry), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – 7 posts
8. Deputy Director (Safety) (Electrical), Directorate General Factory Advice Service & Labour Institute, Ministry of Labour and Employment – 2 posts
9. Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical), Directorate General Factory Advice Service & Labour Institute, Ministry of Labour and Employment – 1 post
10. Sub-Regional Employment Officer, Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labour & Employment – 8 posts
11. Assistant Controller of Mines, Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines – 8 posts
12. Assistant Director (Physical Education), Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Pahargaon, Port Blair – 1 post
Interested candidates can visit upsc.gov.in to get details of eligibility to apply for the posts.
Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
While there is fee exemption for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates, all other candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25 only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.