Bhubaneswar: The pending Odisha Plus-II optional paper exams will begin from November 5 and continue till November 7, a notification issued by the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) today said.
The exams of the subjects, which could not be conducted or grace mark was given, will be held at 56 examination centres across the State. The students can also appear the exams at district nodal colleges with strict adherence to Covid19 restrictions.
As many as 3.5 lakh students had appeared in the annual Plus II examination this year. The examination was scheduled between March 3 and 28. However, the examination from March 23 to 28 could not be conducted in view of the Covid19 pandemic.
- Examinations to be conducted in strict adherence to the COVID-19 Guidelines issued by the Government from time to time. No examinee is to be allowed to enter into the examination hall without wearing face mask.
- The candidates must carry their Admit Card and Photo Identity Card issued by their concerned H.S. School for their identification at the EMH Examination Centre.
- The Examination will be held as per the programme even if any of the date is subsequently declared as holiday.
- The examinees are to appear the Optional Examination from the Examination Management Hub (EMH) Centre of their own College. However, examinees residing in other districts, other than the district of their own Higher Secondary School, are permitted to appear from their District Headquarters Nodal H.S. School, where he/she is residing at present, provided option has been exercised at the time of form fill-up and Admit Card is issued to the effect and the same question paper is available in District Headquarters Nodal H.S. School.
- The examinations of Biology (Section-A : Botany & Section-B: Zoology) for Regular students will be held in a single sitting with a gap of 20 minutes.
- All Regular and Ex-Regular candidates (Registered in 2016, 2017 & 2018) will appear in white colour question as per 2018-2020 Syllabus. Ex-Regular candidates, if any, i. e. registration up to the year 2015 will appear in yellow colour question as per 2017 Syllabus. However, the question paper of Vocational stream have been printed light green/light blue paper.
- Any mistake detected should however be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations immediately.
(Edited By Bikram keshari Jena)