Bhubaneswar: The Matric Supplementary exam or Supplementary High School Certificate (SHSC) and the State Open School Certificate examination (SOSC) will begin on Monday and will continue till September 24.
The total number of candidates for SHSC is 22649, while 12939 for SOSC. The total number of centres for SHSC is 153 and 88 for SOSC. Similarly, there will be 13 evaluation centres for the Matric Supplementary High School exam, while seven for the Matric Supplementary exam for Open school.
Matric Supplementary Exam: Important Details
- The above examinations will start from 14th September 2020 and will continue till 24th September 2020
- All the centre superintendents of examination centres have been requested to strictly follow the Covid-19 guidelines while conducting the above examinations
- Students have been asked to enter the examination centres at 9 am. While the question paper will be provided at 9.45 am, the exam will start at 10 am
- Students will be given 2 hours instead of 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete the exam. Similarly, the full mark has been reduced to 80 from 100
- Collectors of all the districts have been requested to extend support for smooth conduct of the examinations
- Police administration has been requested to make security arrangements in the examination centres and facilitate smooth conduct of the examination
- The District Education Officers have been requested to make arrangements for sanitization of the examination centres each day after conduct of the examination and make overall supervision of the examination
Meanwhile, the Board has sought the co-operation of all the district administrations, the police administration and the teacher community in conducting the examinations smoothly following the Covid-19 guidelines