The State Bank Of India, Life Insurance of India and Indian Overseas Bank have released fresh notifications for different posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions before the last date of application submission.
SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2021
The SBI has invited online applications for the appointment in different Specialist Cadre posts on regular basis. Candidates can apply online through the official website of the bank, https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers, till October 18, 2021.
Details of SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2021
Total Post: 38 Posts
Manager (Marketing): 12 Posts
Deputy Manager (Marketing): 26 Posts
Note: A candidate can apply for one post only out of these two posts.
Manager (Marketing): The maximum age limit is 40 years.
Deputy Manager (Marketing): The maximum age limit is 35 years.
Manager (Marketing) & Deputy Manager (Marketing): Full-time MBA/ PGDBM or its equivalent with specialisation in Marketing/ Finance. Course completed through correspondence/part-time will not be eligible.
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of performance in online tests and interactions. However, if the number of applications is less, the bank reserves the right to consider the selection of the candidate(s) through shortlisting and interview, instead of Online written test & interview, read the official notification.
Dates To Remember For SBI Specialist Cadre Recruitment 2021
Starting date of online registration of application and online payment of fee: September 28, 2021
Closing date of online registration of application and online payment of fee: October 18, 2021
Online Written Test (Tentative): 15 November, 2021
Downloading Call Letter for Online Written Test (Tentative): 3 November, 2021 onwards
Candidates are requested to read the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION carefully before apply for the SBI vacancy.
IOB Recruitment 2021
The Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has invited applications for the post of Financial Literacy Counselor (FLC) on a contract basis for one year in Ernakulam Region for Nileswar Block (Kasargod), Pampady Block (Kottayam)and Kuttipuram Block (Valanchery-Malappuram). The last date of receipt of application is October 15, 2021 by 5 pm.
Details IOB FLC Recruitment 2021
Total Posts- 3 Posts
Age: The candidate should not exceed 65 years of age on the time of initial engagement.
- The candidate should be a Retired Bank Employee retired on attaining superannuation or VRS. The candidate should be a resident of the same or nearby locality, in the same district.
- The candidate should be well conversant with the local language.
- Preference will be given to Graduate/Post Graduate from a UGC recognised University. But in the absence of prescribed educational qualification, a minimum of 20 years of experience in the banking field can be taken into consideration for appointment.
How To Apply
Eligible candidate should send their application along with attested copies of supporting certificated to, The Chief Regional Manager, Indian Overseas Bank, Regional Office Ernakulam, Vettukattil Building, MG Road Ernakulam-682016.
The envelope to be super scribed with “Application for the post of FLC Counselor on Contract.
LIC Recruitment 2021
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has also invited applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the post of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post before October 12, 2021.
LIC CFO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
Total Post: 1 Post
Designation: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Job Location: Mumbai
Age Limit: The candidates should be between 45 years and 57 years.
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant while candidates possessing FRM Certification and /or CFA / MBA (F) will be preferred.
Annual CTC & Perks: Rs 75 lakhs (Negotiable)
How To Apply
- Application shall be sent by email to email@example.com on or before 12.10.2021 with subject tagline as “Application for Chief Financial Officer-On Contract basis”.
- The soft copies of the following documents have to be attached in the mail—1) SSC Certificate showing date of birth. 2) Graduation Certificate 3) Professional Qualification certificates 4) Experience Certificate 5) BIO DATA format attached-duly completed in all respects.
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter /Interview advices etc. by email.