The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the date for Physical Test of candidates shortlisted for the posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest (Group-A) and Forest Ranger (Group-B) of the Odisha Forest Service.
The physical test will be conducted for seven days between July 19 and 28, 2021 at Regional Plant Resource Centre (RPRC) Campus, Nayapalli by the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Odisha.
As per the notification, 30 candidates will undergo physical standard verification and physical endurance test per day from 7 am to 11 am while 22 candidates will undergo the test on the last day.
The short listed candidates can download their intimation letters for the test to be made available on the official website of the Commission http://opsc.gov.in from July 10, 2021.
The candidates are required to produce COVID-19 Negative certificate (issued within 72 hours of date of Physical test) to the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests at the time of the test. The candidates not appearing in the test shall stand disqualified, the notification read.
Key instructions for candidates:
- The candidates should report at the venue at 5.30 A.M. for registration.
- The Physical test will be followed by Endurance test (Walking test).
- The candidates will bring with them COVID-19 Negative certificate issued 72 hours prior to the Physical test.
- The candidate will produce the following documents:
(i) Production of self downloaded and self attested copy of Intimation Letter issued by OPSC.
(ii) Original Identity proof such as Aadhaar/PAN card/Voter card/Passport/Driving license.
- All candidates will have to follow COVID-19 protocol strictly during the whole period of Physical standard & Endurance test. They should carry sanitizer for their own safety.
- For further clarification if any, candidate may contact DFO, Chandaka (WL) Division on his Mobile No. 9438879500.
- Only one person (parent/guardian/relatives) will be allowed with the candidate during the test when preferred by the candidate who will also have to bear COVID-19 Negative certificate within 72 hours of date of test or Vaccination certificate of taking both doses of vaccine.
- If a candidate is detected COVID positive while obtaining COVID certificate as above he/she will have to inform the OPSC in advance for deciding the date and venue of his/her physical standard and endurance test at a later date.