The Oil India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, has invited applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh.
The recruitment drive is for the various posts of Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator).
As per the official notification, a total of 120 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Here are key dates & information:
Post Code: JAC12021 Essential Qualification: (i) Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/ University with 40% marks. (ii) Passed Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc.
General: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years
SC/ST Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years
Minimum age limit is 18 years for all categories and age relaxation to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen shall be as per Government of India directives.
Date of Birth (DOB) as mentioned in the Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board will only be considered as valid proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
-Only those candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
- Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.
- The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections as detailed hereunder- (A) English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited; (B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post.
-The Computer Based Test (CBT) will comprise of questions in the multiple choice questions (MCQ) format and will include questions for testing the requisite skills i.e. proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT). - The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
- The total duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 02 (two) hours.
Visit the official Oil India Limited website for details on salary and other criteria. Click here for the official notification.