The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the class 10 Result 2021 today. The result will be released at 12 noon.
As per the CBSE Class 10 evaluation criteria, marks will be awarded using students’ performance in internal assessments, periodic tests, half-yearly or mid-term exams and pre-board examinations.
In view of the uncertain conditions brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic and the feedback obtained from the various stakeholders, the CBSE Class 10 and 12 board exams for 2021 were cancelled earlier this year.
How to check results
Students can check their results on the official websites — cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in.
Below are a list of websites and mobile apps through which students can check their marks once the CBSE announces the Class 10 results:
Apps where students can also check the CBSE Class 10 Result 2021:
UMANG App: The students can check their CBSE Class 10 results on the UMANG app. The app is available for both Android and iOS.
Here are the steps to check your results:
1. First, open the Google play store or App Store (for iOS users) and then search for the UMANG app and download it.
2. After downloading the app choose the desired language. There are options for Assamese, Hindi, English, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu languages available.
3. Then, check the consent box that you agree with the terms and conditions and continue by clicking next. The screen which appears will welcome you to the UMANG app.
4. Now, register yourself first with your mobile number and again give a consent box a green signal of approval.
5. Allow all notifications sent by the app, such as message approvals. Enter the OTP to verify your mobile number and proceed by clicking next.
CBSE provides Class 10 digital academic documents (Marksheets, Migration Certificate, and Pass Certificate) through its own academic repository ‘Parinam Manjusha’ which is integrated with DigiLocker at digilocker.gov.in.
Steps check to CBSE Class 10 Result 2021 on DigiLocker app
Go to Google Play Store or App Store (for iOS users).
Download the DigiLocker app.
Click on 'Access DigiLocker' when you open the app.
Log in using your phone number or Aadhar number.
You can download your CBSE mark sheet and passing certificate.
The CBSE Class 10 results will also be available via the Android mobile app "DigiResults". DigiResults is an initiative of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Government of India, in partnership with DigiLocker, a Digital India Initiative.
Students can also check CBSE Class 10 results instantly on their mobile devices using DigiResults.
(Edited by Rashmi Ranjan Mohanty)