• otv

Live Updates : From The News Room

CBSE Class 10 Exam Results Live Updates: Pass Percentage Stands At 99.04 PC, Girls Outshine Boys

India

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared the class 10 results on Tuesday. As per official sources, the total pass percentage in this year’s Class 10 exams stand at 99.04 percent. Around 18 lakh students had registered themselves for Class 10 exams across the country this year. Girl students have outshined boys by 0.35 percent in the Class 10 examinations. While the total pass percentage of boys stands at 98.89 percent, the pass percentage of girls is 99.24 percent.

How Can Students Check CBSE Class 10 Board Exam Results

Students can check their scorecard online in any of the websites-  cbse.gov.in, cbseresults.nic.in & results.nic.in.
Students can also login on to the applications like- UMANG app, DigiLocker app and DigiResults app for checking their results.

Steps To Check CBSE Class 10 Board Exam Results Online

Step 1: Log in to the official website of CBSE- cbse.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the Result Tab. You will be directed to a new page 'CBSE Class 10 Results 2021' (the link will be activated once the results are declared).
Step 3: Enter your credentials, like roll number, centre number, school number, date of birth etc and log in. 
Step 4: CBSE Class 10 Exam result will appear on the screen.
Step 5: Download and take a print out of the score card for future reference.

Steps To Check CBSE Class 10 Board Exam Results Via SMS

Once the CBSE Class 10 Board Exam Results 2020 are declared on the official website-- cbseresults.nic.in, students can also get their results through SMS service.

Type 'CBSE10 space roll number space admit card ID' and send it to 7738299899

Students are also advised to keep a tab on the board’s official website for all the latest updates.

CBSE Class 10 Exam Result Live Updates

14:52 PM(2 months ago )

Transgender Students Score 100 Pc Results; Check Performance Of KVs, JNV

Posted by: Odishatv Bureau

The much awaited CBSE Class 10 exam results were announced on Tuesday. Transgender students who were studying class 10 in schools affiliated to CBSE have registered 100 per cent result this year.

Read More...

13:44 PM(2 months ago )

Bhubaneswar Region Records 99.62 Pc Pass Percentage, Trivandrum Fails Short Of Cent Pc Results

Posted by: Odishatv Bureau

After Class 12, the Trivandrum region has also topped the list in terms of pass percentage recorded in the Class 10 Board examination conducted by the Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE).

Read More...

13:36 PM(2 months ago )

Students Reaction On CBSE Class X Results

Posted by: Rashmi Ranjan

"I am satisfied with the marks I secured in the examination. I scored 73 percent," said a student.

"I secured 94.02 percent and am happy with my result. I would like take science stream in Class XI. I dedicate this success to my teachers and parents," said another student.

12:56 PM(2 months ago )

CBSE Class X Results: Region Wise Pass Percentage

Posted by: Rashmi Ranjan

Trivandrum - 99.99%
Bengaluru - 99.96%
Chennai - 99.94%
Pune - 99.92%
Ajmer - 99.88%
Panchkula - 99.77%
Patna - 99.66%
Bhubaneswar - 99.62%
Bhopal - 99.47%
Chandigarh - 99.46%
Dehradu - 99.23%
Prayagrah - 99.19%
Noida - 98.78%
Delhi West - 98.74%
Delhi East - 97.80%
Guwahati - 90.54%

12:47 PM(2 months ago )

CBSE Class X Results: Pass Percentage Stands At 99.04

Posted by: Rashmi Ranjan

About 99.04% of students have been declared pass this year in the CBSE class X exams, while girls outshine boys by 0.35 per cent.

12:20 PM(2 months ago )

Where To Check Results

Posted by: Rashmi Ranjan

Students can check their results by visiting the below websites:

Link 1:   https://josaa.nic.in/class10/class10th21.htm

Link 2:  https://testservices.nic.in/class10/class10th21.htm

Link 3:  https://cbseresults.nic.in/class10/Class10th21.htm

12:05 PM(2 months ago )

CBSE Announces Class X Board Exam Results

Posted by: Rashmi Ranjan

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)  on Tuesday announced the results of Class X board exams.

11:34 AM(2 months ago )

CBSE Class X Results To Be Announced Today

Posted by: Abhijit Mishra

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the class 10 Result 2021 today. The result will be released at 12 noon. 

Read More..

12:10 PM(2 months ago )

CBSE Class 10 Results By August 8: Latest Updates, Know Where To Check

Posted by: Odishatv Bureau

After the CBSE Class 12 Board Results 2021 declaration, Sanyam Bhardwaj, the Controller of Examinations, CBSE confirmed that the CBSE Class 10 Board Results, 2021 will be declared in a week.

Read More...

16:50 PM(2 months ago )

CBSE Class 10 Results Likely By Next Week

Posted by: Abhijit Mishra

After declaring the Class 12 exam result on Friday, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is planning to announce the Class 10 board exam results by next week.

Read More..

Load more...