• otv
Vikash Sharma

Ending all speculations, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Tuesday announced the much-awaited results of the 2021 Class 10 Board examinations.

CBSE Class 10 Results Live Updates: Check Region Wise Pass Percentage

As per official sources, the total pass percentage in this year’s Class 10 exams stand at 99.04 percent. Around18 lakh students had registered themselves for Class 10 exams across the country this year.

Girl students have outshined boys by 0.35 percent in the Class 10 examinations. While the total pass percentage of boys stands at 98.89 percent, the pass percentage of girls is 99.24 percent.

Over 57,000 students have scored above 95 percent marks. Similarly, more than 2 lakh students have scored marks between 90 and 95 percent.

The Class 12 board exam results were announced on July 30, a day before the deadline for the publication of results as committed by the Board before the Supreme Court.

Earlier, both the Class 10 and 12 exams were cancelled in the view of the Covid-19 pandemic this year. The Board has published the Class 10 and 12 results based on a special evaluation criteria under the Special Tabulation Policy.

The students can check their results from the official websites– cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.gov.in. The students can download results using roll number and other details. Those who don’t know their roll numbers can use the roll number finder at cbseresults.nic.in

Other Stories